Frequently Asked Questions
Spa gift vouchers
The Spa gift card allows you to purchase both products and treatments.
Spa gift vouchers only enable Spa treatments to be given as gifts. The amount is not specified on the voucher.
Follow the following steps:
- Choose the Spa or store you would like.
- Choose the treatment you would like
- Select the receipt mode
- Click "Add to cart"
Each gift voucher is valid for one year from the date it is sent. To use this voucher, you should book an appointment in one of our chosen spas or stores.
No reimbursement can be made for this voucher if you miss your appointment or if you change or cancel it less than 48 hours before.
- if you choose the option "to your e-mail address": your Spa voucher will instantly be sent as an e-mail attachment in PDF format.
- if you choose the option "to your recipient's e-mail address": Your Spa voucher will instantly be sent to your recipient as an e-mail attachment in PDF format.
Don't panic, you can find your Spa treatment voucher in your account "my orders" section. Then click on the corresponding order. You can then download your Spa treatment voucher again.
Strict sanitary & hygiene rules followed by our aestheticians
- Wearing a mask all day long
- Washing hands before and after each client (sanitizer or anti-bacterial hand soap)
- Using single-use spatulas for any demonstrations
- Washing uniforms at hottest temperature after every shift
- Cleaning all tools before and after each client (testers, scanner, iPad, cash register, credit/debit machine etc.) with disinfectant wipes
- All surfaces and floors cleaned and disinfected twice a day
Strict sanitary & hygiene rules followed in our Spa rooms
- Wearing a mask (or protective shield) throughout all treatments
- Spa rooms cleaned and sanitized before each use
- All tools, products, surfaces and floor (sink, tables, chairs, spa bed, closet, etc.) must be disinfected before and after each use
- Towels and sheets washed at hottest temperature after each use, carried in a bag (NO hand carry)