Frequently Asked Questions
Caudalie offers the below payment methods:
- All Major Credit cards
Other payment methods (check, cash or bank transfer) are not accepted.
We accept payments by credit card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express)
If your card payment meets this criteria, remember to:
- Verify that your delivery and billing addresses are complete and correct
- Make sure you have selected your type of card
- Verify that all the bank details have been correctly entered
- Remember to check the clause "I understand and unreservedly accept the General Sales Conditions"
Please inquire with your bank to find out more about what payment methods are available to you.
1. Select your type of card.
2. In the "Name" field, enter your last and first name as they are indicated on your payment card (do not add a title).
3. In the "Credit Card Number" field, indicate the 16 digits on the front of your card, without spaces.
4. In the "Security Code" field, indicate the last three digits of the number on the back of your card. The security code represents the full set of digits making it possible to secure your transactions by card payment, and they provide additional protection against the fraudulent use of card payments.
5. Enter the expiration date of your card by selecting the month and year in the drop-down menu.
6. Once you have entered your bank details, and accepted the "Terms of Sale" click on “Submit my order”.
You can save your bank card by clicking the “save my card” box for your next orders. You can manage your saved cards in My Account
Sorry, it is not possible to pay on delivery. Only the approved payment methods are available to pay for your order.
Your bank details are encrypted and are never known or stored by Caudalie. Payments made on the website caudalie.com are processed securely through the payment partner, Ayden.