Frequently Asked Questions
Nothing could be simpler. Just visit www.caudalie.com. Click on "My account" and then on "Create my account". Enter your personal information and then confirm your registration.
There are a number of advantages to having an account:
- Your personal information (delivery and billing addresses, email, telephone, etc.) is stored. You will not have to enter it again for your subsequent orders.
- You may manage your orders and reservations (follow-up and history).
- You may access the advantages of our myCAUDALIE customer loyalty program (points, gifts, etc.).
You may modify your personal information directly online or have it deleted by contacting our Customer Service.
Visit www.caudalie.com. Click on "My Account" then on the link "Forgot your password?" Next enter the email address you used to register, and we will send your password to it. If you do not receive the message, check your spam folder or contact our Customer Service.
First of all, verify that you have entered the right password by copy-pasting it from the message that you have received. If you have requested a new password several times, only the latest one issued will be accepted. If the password still does not work, please contact our Customer Service.
To have your account deleted, we invite you to make a request with our Customer Service, indicating the reason for your decision. Your feedback helps us to improve our services and customer loyalty program.
Caution: Deleting your account automatically results in the definitive deletion of all your myCAUDALIE customer loyalty points. If your e-mail address is no longer valid or if you have moved, there is no need to delete your account. You may simply modify that information under the "Personal information" heading.
You have two options:
- To create an account if you do not already have one. Having an account brings you a number of advantages: your personal information (delivery and billing addresses, email, telephone, etc.) is stored. You will not have to enter it again for your subsequent orders. You may manage your orders and reservations (follow-up and history). You may access the advantages of our myCAUDALIE customer loyalty program (points, gifts, etc.).
- To order without creating an account by checking out as a guest.
By registering for our Newsletter, you receive our exclusive offer before the general public does, and you enjoy expert advice and invitations to private sales.
The love list lets you save your favorite products on your account, without purchasing them. You can then share this list by e-mail with whoever you wish.
To create your love list, simply click on the heart above the product. If you are already logged in, the product is added to your love list. If you are not logged in, a pop-up appears inviting you to log in in order to save your product in the love list.
In light of the current situation regarding COVID-19 and to protect our family of employees and clients, all of our Boutique Spas in Canada will be closed until further notice.
It has been highly recommended by the Center of Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) to practice social distancing and we are taking necessary steps to keep our team safe and healthy. Our boutique staff will be compensated during the closure of the boutiques and our team in Toronto will be working from home remotely.
In the meantime, our dedicated Customer Service team will do their best to reply to all your questions (by email, social network or live chat on caudalie.com) and your favorite products will still be available for purchase online for home delivery.
Our thoughts are with all those who are affected by COVID-19, and we give our deepest thanks to the doctors, nurses and pharmacists facing this challenge head on.
We will keep you informed with updates and hope to welcome you back very soon.