Fleur de Vigne
Fleur de Vigne
*Excluding multi-material pump dispensers and caps, which can only be recycled through Caudalie Boutiques thanks to the TerraCycle partnership.
- Grapefruit : A tangy sparkling and fruity note.
- Mandarin : A zesty, lemony and green note.
- Cedar : A warm and woody note.
Full list of ingredients : ALCOHOL DENAT., AQUA/WATER/EAU, LIMONENE, HYDROXYCITRONELLAL, LINALOOL, CITRAL, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), GERANIOL, CITRONELLOL.(212/006)
The Caudalie no-list :
- Clean for skin : Without Parabens, Phenoxyethanol, Phthalates, Triclosan, Triclocarban, BHA, Coal Tars, 1,4-Dioxane, Formaldehyde and formaldehyde-releasing preservatives (Quaternium-15, DMDM Hydantoin, Imidazolidinyl urea, Diazolidinyl urea, Polyoxymethylene urea, Sodium hydroxymethylglycinate, 2-Bromo-2-Nitropropane-1,3-Diol, Glyoxal, Methenamine, 5-Bromo-5-nitro-1,3-dioxane, Nitropropane-1, Formalin, Methanal, Methyl Aldehyde, Methylene Oxide, Paraformaldehyde), Bisphenol A (BPS), Ethyl acrylate, Tetrahydrofurfuryl methacrylate, Trimethylolpropane trimethylacrylate, Carbon black, Lead, Lead acetate, Mercury and derivatives (Thimerosal), Toluene, Acrylamide, Bromostyrene, Styrene and Styrene oxide, nitromusks.
- Non irritating : Without Sulfates (including Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Ammonium lauryl Sulfate), Chlorphenesin, Resorcinol & 2-Methylresorcinol, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydroquinone, Glycol Ethers (including Butoxyethanol, 2-Methoxyethanol, Dipropylene Glycol), Benzalkonium Chloride, MIT (Methylisothiazolinone), MCIT (Methylchloroisothiazolinone), Ethanolamines (Monoethanolamine: MEA, Triethanolamine: TEA, Diethanolamine: DEA, Cocamide DEA, Cocamide MEA, DEA-cetyl phosphate, DEA oleth-3 phosphate, Lauramide DEA, Linoleamide MEA, Myristamide DEA, Oleamide DEA, Stearamide MEA, TEA-lauryl sulfate, MIPA, DEA styrene/acrylates/DVB copolymer), O-Phenylphenol & Salts, Aminomethyl Propanol, PEG*, Potassium hydroxide, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide, Ethyl methacrylate, Butyl methacrylate, Hydroxypropyl methacrylate.
Clean for planet : Without Nylon, EDTA, Trisodium NTA, Cyclotetrasiloxane, Silicones, Behentrimonium Chloride, Exfoliating Microplastic Beads, Octinoxate, Octocrylene, Benzophenones (including Oxybenzone), Methyl methacrylate, Polyacrylamide, Sodium styrene/Acrylates/divinylbenzene copolymer.
Without Mineral Oils (Petrolatum, Vaseline, Paraffin, Isoparaffin C10-11, Isododecane, Isohexadecane, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene*, Synthetic waxes, Ceresin, Ozocerite).
Without Chicken/Bovine Hyaluronic Acid, Pig Collagen, Shark Squalane, Bovine Elastin, Sheep Lanolin, Cochineal, Keratin.
* Out of our formulas by end of 2023.
Spritz the Fleur de Vigne Fresh Fragrance on your skin or clothes at any time of the day.
Advice from our Vinotherapists:
To make your Fleur de Vigne fragrance last, apply the Vinotherapist Hyaluronic Nourishing Body Lotion after your shower, then spritz the Fresh Fragrance on the warm points of your body: wrists, elbows, neck. For even more intensity, spritz Fleur de Vigne Fresh Fragrance on your clothes before going out.
Frequently asked questions
1. What is the difference between a perfume and a fresh fragrance?
There are several types of fragrance which have varying intensity according to their concentrations: perfume extract, eau de parfum, eau de toilette, eau de Cologne and fresh fragrance. A fresh fragrance is not as concentrated as an eau de toilette. Its freshness and lightness stand out, making it easy to wear all day, and all year, even in summer.
2. Do the Caudalie Fresh Fragrances stain clothes?
No, we do not add coloring to our Fresh Fragrances. You can therefore spray on your clothes without the risk of staining them.