Fleur de Vigne Shower Gel
Fleur de Vigne Shower Gel
- 96% natural origin ingredients
*Excluding multi-material pump dispensers and caps, which can only be recycled through Caudalie Boutiques thanks to the TerraCycle partnership.
- Rose : A spring floral bouquet note.
- Watermelon : A fresh, watery, fruity note.
Full list of ingredients : AQUA/WATER/EAU, DECYL GLUCOSIDE, SODIUM COCOYL GLUTAMATE, GLYCERIN, SUCROSE COCOATE, ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, POTASSIUM SORBATE, CITRIC ACID, LINALOOL, CITRONELLOL, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE POWDER, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE).(079/047)
The Caudalie no-list :
- Clean for skin : Without Parabens, Phenoxyethanol, Phthalates, Triclosan, Triclocarban, BHA, Coal Tars, 1,4-Dioxane, Formaldehyde and formaldehyde-releasing preservatives (Quaternium-15, DMDM Hydantoin, Imidazolidinyl urea, Diazolidinyl urea, Polyoxymethylene urea, Sodium hydroxymethylglycinate, 2-Bromo-2-Nitropropane-1,3-Diol, Glyoxal, Methenamine, 5-Bromo-5-nitro-1,3-dioxane, Nitropropane-1, Formalin, Methanal, Methyl Aldehyde, Methylene Oxide, Paraformaldehyde), Bisphenol A (BPS), Ethyl acrylate, Tetrahydrofurfuryl methacrylate, Trimethylolpropane trimethylacrylate, Carbon black, Lead, Lead acetate, Mercury and derivatives (Thimerosal), Toluene, Acrylamide, Bromostyrene, Styrene and Styrene oxide, nitromusks.
- Non irritating : Without Sulfates (including Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Ammonium lauryl Sulfate), Chlorphenesin, Resorcinol & 2-Methylresorcinol, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydroquinone, Glycol Ethers (including Butoxyethanol, 2-Methoxyethanol, Dipropylene Glycol), Benzalkonium Chloride, MIT (Methylisothiazolinone), MCIT (Methylchloroisothiazolinone), Ethanolamines (Monoethanolamine: MEA, Triethanolamine: TEA, Diethanolamine: DEA, Cocamide DEA, Cocamide MEA, DEA-cetyl phosphate, DEA oleth-3 phosphate, Lauramide DEA, Linoleamide MEA, Myristamide DEA, Oleamide DEA, Stearamide MEA, TEA-lauryl sulfate, MIPA, DEA styrene/acrylates/DVB copolymer), O-Phenylphenol & Salts, Aminomethyl Propanol, PEG*, Potassium hydroxide, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide, Ethyl methacrylate, Butyl methacrylate, Hydroxypropyl methacrylate.
Clean for planet : Without Nylon, EDTA, Trisodium NTA, Cyclotetrasiloxane, Silicones, Behentrimonium Chloride, Exfoliating Microplastic Beads, Octinoxate, Octocrylene, Benzophenones (including Oxybenzone), Methyl methacrylate, Polyacrylamide, Sodium styrene/Acrylates/divinylbenzene copolymer.
Without Mineral Oils (Petrolatum, Vaseline, Paraffin, Isoparaffin C10-11, Isododecane, Isohexadecane, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene*, Synthetic waxes, Ceresin, Ozocerite).
Without Chicken/Bovine Hyaluronic Acid, Pig Collagen, Shark Squalane, Bovine Elastin, Sheep Lanolin, Cochineal, Keratin.
* Out of our formulas by end of 2023.
To intensify the Fleur de Vigne fragrance and make it last over time, spritz the Fleur de Vigne Fresh Fragrance onto your skin after your shower.
Advice from our Vinotherapists:
Lather the Fleur de Vigne Shower Gel onto damp skin then rinse, so that the skin is lightly scented with the delicate Fleur de Vigne fragrance.
Frequently asked questions
1. Is the Fleur de Vigne Shower Gel suitable for sensitive skin?
Yes, the Fleur de Vigne Shower Gel is suitable for sensitive skin because there is no soap, parabens or sulfates in its formula. It respects the skin’s natural pH and therefore does not upset the microbial flora balance.
2. Why use a soap-free shower gel?
Soap takes away most of the sebum naturally secreted by your skin to help it retain water. It can therefore dry out your skin. Our soap-free Shower Gel eliminates impurities all while preserving the skin’s natural moisture levels and thereby avoid dryness and irritation.
3. Is it the same fragrance used for all of the Fleur de Vigne collection?
No, not exactly but it is very close. The Fleur de Vigne Shower Gel is directly inspired by the Fleur de Vigne Fresh Fragrance, with more watery notes of watermelon, white rose and pink peppercorn. They both show a different aspect of the vine flower.