- 98% natural origin ingredients
- Dermatologically tested
- 87% of women felt their skin was hydrated throughout the day*
*Clinical test, % of satisfaction, 22 volunteers, 28 days.
*Excluding multi-material pump dispensers and caps, which can only be recycled through Caudalie Boutiques thanks to the TerraCycle partnership.
- Hyaluronic acid : Naturally present in the skin
- Organic shea butter : Nourishes and replenishes the skin’s hydration barrier, and is 100% natural, organic and produced sustainably in Burkina Faso by a women’s cooperative.
- Grape seed polyphenols : French grape seed extracts which are an antioxidant.
Full list of ingredients : AQUA/WATER/EAU, COCO-CAPRYLATE/CAPRATE, GLYCERIN, VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) FRUIT WATER, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER EXTRACT, CANDELILLA/JOJOBA/RICE BRAN POLYGLYCERYL-3 ESTERS, GLYCERYL STEARATE, PALMITOYL GRAPE SEED EXTRACT, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, SODIUM STEAROYL LACTYLATE, SACCHARIDE ISOMERATE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, XANTHAN GUM, POTASSIUM SORBATE, ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, LIMONENE, LINALOOL, VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) JUICE, TOCOPHEROL, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL, CITRIC ACID, SODIUM PHYTATE, GERANIOL, SODIUM HYALURONATE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, SODIUM BENZOATE, SODIUM CITRATE, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), CITRAL.(227/071)
The Caudalie no-list :
- Endocrine disruptors: Parabens, Phenoxyethanol, Phthalates, Triclosan, Triclocarban, BHA, Coal Tars, Synthetic azo dyes, 1,4-Dioxane, Formaldehyde, Paraformaldehyde, MIPA, Triethanolamine, Bisphenol A (BPS)
- Harmful for the environment : Nylon, EDTA, Trisodium NTA, Cyclotetrasiloxane, Silicones*, Behentrimonium Chloride, Microplastic Balls*, Octinoxate* Octocrylene, Benzophenones (including Oxybenzone)
- Petrochemicals derivatives : Mineral Oils (Petrolatum, Vaseline, Paraffin, Isoparaffin C10-11, Isododecane, Isohexadecane, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, synthetic waxes, Ceresin, Ozocerite)
- Animal-origin ingredients : Chicken/Bovine Hyaluronic Acid, Pig Collagen, Shark Squalane, Bovine Elastin, Sheep Lanolin, Cochineal, Keratin, Except honey and beeswax
- Irritating ingredients: Sulfates (Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Ammonium lauryl Sulfate), Chlorphenesin, Resorcinol, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydroquinone, Glycol Ethers (including Butoxyethanol, 2-Methoxyethanol, Dipropylene Glycol), Benzalkonium Chloride, MIT(Methylisothiazolinone), MCIT (Methylchloroisothiazolinone), Cocamide MEA, O-Phenylphenol & Salts, Diazolidinylurea, Imidazolidinylurea, DMDM Hydantoin, 5-Bromo-5-Nitro-1,3-Dioxane, 2-Bromo-2-Nitropropane- 1,3- Diol, PEG*, Nanoparticles
*Out of our formulas by end of 2022. Undisclosed synthetic fragrances (Products can be formulated with disclosed synthetic fragrances that meet the following two criteria: (1) the synthetic fragrances do not include any of the ingredients of this list and (2) the synthetic fragrances are at a concentration below 1% except fresh fragrances and derivatives (shower gel, Thé body lotion & hand cream, divine oil).
Morning and evening, warm a small quantity of Hyaluronic Nourishing Body Lotion between your hands, apply it all over your body then massage using circular movements starting from your feet upwards. Its light, fresh texture absorbs fast without feeling greasy and means you don't have to wait to get dressed after applying it.
Advice from our Vinotherapists:
Watch the video to see our Vinotherapists’ self-massage method, live from our Bordeaux Spa.
Frequently asked questions
1. What is the difference between the Hyaluronic Nourishing Body Lotion and the Vinotherapist™ Replenishing Vegan Body Butter?
The Replenishing Vegan Body Butter has been specially designed for atopy-prone dry skin subject to itching, and soothes and nourishes for 24hrs*. The Hyaluronic Nourishing Body Lotion is a hydrating lotion for normal to dry skin. Its lighter texture does not feel greasy and means you don't have to wait to get dressed after applying it.
2. Why use hyaluronic acid in a body lotion?
We wanted to give our body products the same expertise as our face products. Macro hyaluronic acid is a powerful ingredient that remains at the surface of the skin to maintain optimum hydration throughout the day.
3. What is the most nourishing Vinotherapist™ product?
All the Vinotherapist™ products are nourishing. For very dry skin, we recommend the Vinotherapist™ Replenishing Vegan Body Butter, specially designed for atopy-prone skin lacking in lipids.
4. Why is there alcohol in the Hyaluronic Nourishing Body Lotion formula?
The formula does not contain pure alcohol. Cetyl alcohol is an emollient that improves the texture’s sensory aspect.