- Dermatologically tested
- 95% of women found the skin of the feet nourished.*
*Clinical test, % of satisfaction, 21 volunteers, 28 days.
*Excluding multi-material pump dispensers and caps, which can only be recycled through Caudalie Boutiques thanks to the TerraCycle partnership.
- Grape-seed oil : Contains nourishing and hydrating properties, is certified 100% organic and is rich in omega 6
- Shea Butter : Fair trade. Rich in vitamins A, D, E, F
- Red vine extract : Helps combat heavy legs and relieves redness caused by skin dryness, is rich in tannins and flavonoids, and produced in France.
Full list of ingredients : INGREDIENTS : AQUA/WATER/EAU, GLYCERIN, DICAPRYLYL CARBONATE, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, SODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, HEXYLDECANOL, HEXYLDECYL LAURATE, SODIUM POLYACRYLATE, DIMETHICONE, POLYMETHYL METHACRYLATE, STEARALKONIUM HECTORITE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, POTASSIUM SORBATE, LIMONENE, PROPYLENE CARBONATE, CITRIC ACID, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) SEED OIL, VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) LEAF EXTRACT, GINKGO BILOBA LEAF EXTRACT, LINALOOL, SODIUM PHYTATE, TOCOPHEROL, SODIUM CARBOXYMETHYL BETA-GLUCAN, ALCOHOL, SODIUM METABISULFITE, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), GERANIOL. (099/038)
The Caudalie no-list :
- Endocrine disruptors: Parabens, Phenoxyethanol, Phthalates, Triclosan, Triclocarban, BHA, Coal Tars, Synthetic azo dyes, 1,4-Dioxane, Formaldehyde, Paraformaldehyde, MIPA, Triethanolamine, Bisphenol A (BPS)
- Harmful for the environment : Nylon, EDTA, Trisodium NTA, Cyclotetrasiloxane, Silicones*, Behentrimonium Chloride, Microplastic Balls*, Octinoxate* Octocrylene, Benzophenones (including Oxybenzone)
- Petrochemicals derivatives : Mineral Oils (Petrolatum, Vaseline, Paraffin, Isoparaffin C10-11, Isododecane, Isohexadecane, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, synthetic waxes, Ceresin, Ozocerite)
- Animal-origin ingredients : Chicken/Bovine Hyaluronic Acid, Pig Collagen, Shark Squalane, Bovine Elastin, Sheep Lanolin, Cochineal, Keratin, Except honey and beeswax
- Irritating ingredients: Sulfates (Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Ammonium lauryl Sulfate), Chlorphenesin, Resorcinol, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydroquinone, Glycol Ethers (including Butoxyethanol, 2-Methoxyethanol, Dipropylene Glycol), Benzalkonium Chloride, MIT(Methylisothiazolinone), MCIT (Methylchloroisothiazolinone), Cocamide MEA, O-Phenylphenol & Salts, Diazolidinylurea, Imidazolidinylurea, DMDM Hydantoin, 5-Bromo-5-Nitro-1,3-Dioxane, 2-Bromo-2-Nitropropane- 1,3- Diol, PEG*, Nanoparticles
*Out of our formulas by end of 2022. Undisclosed synthetic fragrances (Products can be formulated with disclosed synthetic fragrances that meet the following two criteria: (1) the synthetic fragrances do not include any of the ingredients of this list and (2) the synthetic fragrances are at a concentration below 1% except fresh fragrances and derivatives (shower gel, Thé body lotion & hand cream, divine oil).
Relax by using our Vinotherapists’ self-massage method: place one hand above the other on the sole of the foot then rub your hands back and forth making little movements. Adjust your self-massage according to your needs by using energetic movements to stimulate (particularly useful for cold feet) or gentle movements to soothe.
Frequently asked questions
1. Is Vinotherapist™ Foot Beauty Cream suitable for very dry feet?
Yes, the Vinotherapist™ Foot Beauty Cream nourishes and repairs dry to very dry feet. Its formula of enriched shea butter and grape seed oil melts into the skin for intense nutrition.
2. Does the Vinotherapist™ Foot Beauty Cream leave a greasy finish on the feet?
No, the rich texture of the Vinotherapist™ Foot Beauty Cream is absorbed quickly by the skin without leaving a greasy, sticky or slippery film.
3. Can you use the Vinotherapist™ Foot Beauty Cream if you feel you have heavy legs?
Yes, the Vinotherapist™ Foot Beauty Cream enriched in red vine extract helps to sooth your legs, calves and feet.
4. Why do the feet need a special moisturizing cream?
The skin on your feet is about 10 times thicker than that of your face. Consequently, it is drier by nature and must be well hydrated.