- 98% natural origin ingredients
- 100% natural-origin fragrance
- Dermatologically tested
- +363% instant hydration*
*Clinical scoring, 10 volunteers, T0.
*Excluding multi-material pump dispensers and caps, which can only be recycled through Caudalie Boutiques thanks to the TerraCycle partnership.
- Hyaluronic acid : Naturally present in the skin
- Viniferine : A highly effective brightening treatment found in grapevine sap
- TET8™ Patented Technology (Caudalie x Harvard Medical School) : 10 years of research with Harvard allowed Caudalie to patent this revolutionary technology, associating Resveratrol with Honokiol (green extraction of Magnolia). It visibly improves the look of 8 signs of aging
- Tightening sugars : 100% natural-origin and eco-extracted ingredient. Visibly smooth wrinkles in 3 minutes and up to 6 hours by reducing the appearance of wrinkles (depth, length, and surface)
Full list of ingredients : AQUA/WATER/EAU, GLYCERIN, PROPANEDIOL, NIACINAMIDE, PALMITOYL GRAPEVINE SHOOT EXTRACT, PALMITOYL GRAPE SEED EXTRACT, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, GLYCERYL CAPRYLATE/CAPRATE, RIBOSE, SODIUM HYALURONATE, CARBOMER, POLYACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER-6, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL, TOCOPHEROL, HYDROXYETHYL ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER, HYDROLYZED HYALURONIC ACID, MAGNOLIA GRANDIFLORA BARK EXTRACT, PAEONIA LACTIFLORA ROOT EXTRACT, ADENOSINE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, SODIUM PHYTATE, GLEDITSIA TRIACANTHOS SEED EXTRACT, SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), GERANIOL, LINALOOL, CITRONELLOL. (319/007)
The Caudalie no-list :
- Endocrine disruptors: Parabens, Phenoxyethanol, Phthalates, Triclosan, Triclocarban, BHA, Coal Tars, Synthetic azo dyes, 1,4-Dioxane, Formaldehyde, Paraformaldehyde, MIPA, Triethanolamine, Bisphenol A (BPS)
- Harmful for the environment : Nylon, EDTA, Trisodium NTA, Cyclotetrasiloxane, Silicones*, Behentrimonium Chloride, Microplastic Balls*, Octinoxate* Octocrylene, Benzophenones (including Oxybenzone)
- Petrochemicals derivatives : Mineral Oils (Petrolatum, Vaseline, Paraffin, Isoparaffin C10-11, Isododecane, Isohexadecane, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, synthetic waxes, Ceresin, Ozocerite)
- Animal-origin ingredients : Chicken/Bovine Hyaluronic Acid, Pig Collagen, Shark Squalane, Bovine Elastin, Sheep Lanolin, Cochineal, Keratin, Except honey and beeswax
- Irritating ingredients: Sulfates (Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Ammonium lauryl Sulfate), Chlorphenesin, Resorcinol, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydroquinone, Glycol Ethers (including Butoxyethanol, 2-Methoxyethanol, Dipropylene Glycol), Benzalkonium Chloride, MIT(Methylisothiazolinone), MCIT (Methylchloroisothiazolinone), Cocamide MEA, O-Phenylphenol & Salts, Diazolidinylurea, Imidazolidinylurea, DMDM Hydantoin, 5-Bromo-5-Nitro-1,3-Dioxane, 2-Bromo-2-Nitropropane- 1,3- Diol, PEG*, Nanoparticles
*Out of our formulas by end of 2022. Undisclosed synthetic fragrances (Products can be formulated with disclosed synthetic fragrances that meet the following two criteria: (1) the synthetic fragrances do not include any of the ingredients of this list and (2) the synthetic fragrances are at a concentration below 1% except fresh fragrances and derivatives (shower gel, Thé body lotion & hand cream, divine oil).
Apply morning and evening to the face, neck and décolleté before your moisturizer.
Advice from our Vinotherapists:
To maximize the efficacy of The Serum, follow by the application of The Cream.
Frequently asked questions
1. What are serums for?
Applying a serum before your day and/or night creams enables their effectiveness to be activated. Caudalie serums are highly concentrated in active ingredients and can be used every day, morning and evening. The texture of serums is finer to be absorbed by the skin faster. It’s the skincare product to use for optimal effectiveness and faster results that can be seen.
2. Is there fragrance in the Premier Cru Serum?
The Premier Cru Serum fragrance is 100% natural and is made up of a Damask rose extract, rose petal essence, geranium essence, rose absolute, violet leaf absolute, white cedar essence, Siam benzoin absolute.
3. What is TET8™ technology?
TET8™ is our co-patented technology with Harvard University, backed by over 10 years of cutting-edge research. The TET Enzyme repairs our skin by reversing the aging process. It is composed of a green extract of Magnolia enriched in Honokiol, associated with our best vines molecules to target 8 signs of aging: Reduce deep wrinkles, diminsh fine lines, firm skin, plump skin, improve elasticity, brighten dark spots, boost hydration, enhance radiance.
4. What is the role of Niacinamide in Premier Cru The Serum?
Also known as vitamin B3, niacinamide is the ultimate multi-tasking all-star. It has visible efficacy on reducing the appearance of enlarged pores, fine lines and wrinkles.
5. What kind of Hyaluronic Acid is used?
The Serum is 3.5 times more concentrated in Hyaluronic Acid. It’s the only product of the range to contain high molecular weight Hyaluronic Acid to provide surface hydration and low molecular weight to provide a deep hydration by depth of the epidermis. The two HA are 100% natural origin and produced by biotechnology.