Vinosource-Hydra Moisturizing Mask
Vinosource-Hydra Moisturizing Mask
A rich, dewy rescue mask for dry irritated skin. Grape water soothes any redness and irritation and deeply hydrates while repairing centella helps replenish skin's moisture barrier. Ideal for sensitive skin it is safe to use as an eye mask or overnight mask for a deeply nourishing treatment.
- 98% natural origin ingredients
- Dermatologically tested
- Ophthalmologically tested
- 94% of women found their skin to be intensely nourished*
- 100% of women found that the product restores their skin’s hydration*
* Clinical trial, % of satisfaction, 30 volunteers, 28 days.
*Excluding multi-material pump dispensers and caps, which can only be recycled through Caudalie Boutiques thanks to the TerraCycle partnership.
- Organic grape water : A plant-based water extracted from grapes and packed full with active ingredients
- Sunflower Oil
Full list of ingredients : AQUA/WATER/EAU, VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) FRUIT WATER, GLYCERIN, TRIHEPTANOIN, POLYGLYCERYL-3 DISTEARATE, SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) SEED OIL, SQUALANE, MYRISTYL MYRISTATE, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) SEED OIL, GLYCERYL STEARATE, SODIUM ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER, SILICA, PALMITOYL GRAPE SEED EXTRACT, C15-19 ALKANE, POTASSIUM CETYL PHOSPHATE, GLYCERYL STEARATE CITRATE, VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) JUICE, CENTELLA ASIATICA EXTRACT, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL, POLYGLYCERYL-6 LAURATE, TOCOPHEROL, SODIUM DEHYDROACETATE, POLYGLYCERIN-6, SODIUM CARBOXYMETHYL BETA-GLUCAN, SORBITAN OLEATE, CITRIC ACID, SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE, SODIUM PHYTATE, SODIUM BENZOATE, POTASSIUM SORBATE, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE).(271/021)
The Caudalie no-list :
- Endocrine disruptors: Parabens, Phenoxyethanol, Phthalates, Triclosan, Triclocarban, BHA, Coal Tars, Synthetic azo dyes, 1,4-Dioxane, Formaldehyde, Paraformaldehyde, MIPA, Triethanolamine, Bisphenol A (BPS)
- Harmful for the environment : Nylon, EDTA, Trisodium NTA, Cyclotetrasiloxane, Silicones*, Behentrimonium Chloride, Microplastic Balls*, Octinoxate* Octocrylene, Benzophenones (including Oxybenzone)
- Petrochemicals derivatives : Mineral Oils (Petrolatum, Vaseline, Paraffin, Isoparaffin C10-11, Isododecane, Isohexadecane, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, synthetic waxes, Ceresin, Ozocerite)
- Animal-origin ingredients : Chicken/Bovine Hyaluronic Acid, Pig Collagen, Shark Squalane, Bovine Elastin, Sheep Lanolin, Cochineal, Keratin, Except honey and beeswax
- Irritating ingredients: Sulfates (Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Ammonium lauryl Sulfate), Chlorphenesin, Resorcinol, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydroquinone, Glycol Ethers (including Butoxyethanol, 2-Methoxyethanol, Dipropylene Glycol), Benzalkonium Chloride, MIT(Methylisothiazolinone), MCIT (Methylchloroisothiazolinone), Cocamide MEA, O-Phenylphenol & Salts, Diazolidinylurea, Imidazolidinylurea, DMDM Hydantoin, 5-Bromo-5-Nitro-1,3-Dioxane, 2-Bromo-2-Nitropropane- 1,3- Diol, PEG*, Nanoparticles
*Out of our formulas by end of 2022. Undisclosed synthetic fragrances (Products can be formulated with disclosed synthetic fragrances that meet the following two criteria: (1) the synthetic fragrances do not include any of the ingredients of this list and (2) the synthetic fragrances are at a concentration below 1% except fresh fragrances and derivatives (shower gel, Thé body lotion & hand cream, divine oil).
Apply the Vinosource-Hydra Moisturizing Mask twice a week to cleansed skin. Leave it on for 10 minutes, then remove the excess without rinsing.
Advice from our Vinotherapists:
The Moisturizing Mask has many skincare applications:
- Use the mask as a 10-minute intense hydration skincare booster
- As a repairing night treatment for dry skin by leaving it on while you sleep
- Fast moisturizing eye care by applying it to the eye contour and eyelids