Vinoperfect Radiance Serum
Vinoperfect Radiance Serum
It has a fresh, subtle fragrance, combining green notes of citron blossom, orange leaves, watermelon and crushed mint.
The formula of our Vinoperfect Radiance Serum has been improved since April 2021. Reviews published before this date relate to the previous formula.
*On brightening the appearance of dark spots. Comparison of instrumental tests, 46 volunteers, 56 days (current formula) vs 33 volunteers, 56 days (new formula)
- 98% natural origin ingredients
- Oil free
- Tested dermatologically, suitable for pregnant women
- 97% say their complexion is visibly more even*
- 93% say their skin is visibly more radiant*
* Clinical study,% satisfaction, 65 volunteers, 56 days.
*Excluding multi-material pump dispensers and caps, which can only be recycled through Caudalie Boutiques thanks to the TerraCycle partnership.
- Olive squalane : Extracted from olive oil
- Viniferine : A highly effective brightening treatment found in grapevine sap
Full list of ingredients : INGREDIENTS : AQUA/WATER/EAU, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, GLYCERIN, COCOCAPRYLATE/CAPRATE, SQUALANE, PALMITOYL GRAPEVINE SHOOT EXTRACT, POLYGLYCERYL-3 DISTEARATE, BISABOLOL, GLYCERYL STEARATE, XANTHAN GUM, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, MICROCRYSTALLINE CELLULOSE, POLYACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER-6, POTASSIUM SORBATE, GLYCERYL STEARATE CITRATE, CITRIC ACID, SODIUM PHYTATE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE).(243/032)
The Caudalie no-list :
- Endocrine disruptors: Parabens, Phenoxyethanol, Phthalates, Triclosan, Triclocarban, BHA, Coal Tars, Synthetic azo dyes, 1,4-Dioxane, Formaldehyde, Paraformaldehyde, MIPA, Triethanolamine, Bisphenol A (BPS)
- Harmful for the environment : Nylon, EDTA, Trisodium NTA, Cyclotetrasiloxane, Silicones*, Behentrimonium Chloride, Microplastic Balls*, Octinoxate* Octocrylene, Benzophenones (including Oxybenzone)
- Petrochemicals derivatives : Mineral Oils (Petrolatum, Vaseline, Paraffin, Isoparaffin C10-11, Isododecane, Isohexadecane, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, synthetic waxes, Ceresin, Ozocerite)
- Animal-origin ingredients : Chicken/Bovine Hyaluronic Acid, Pig Collagen, Shark Squalane, Bovine Elastin, Sheep Lanolin, Cochineal, Keratin, Except honey and beeswax
- Irritating ingredients: Sulfates (Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Ammonium lauryl Sulfate), Chlorphenesin, Resorcinol, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydroquinone, Glycol Ethers (including Butoxyethanol, 2-Methoxyethanol, Dipropylene Glycol), Benzalkonium Chloride, MIT(Methylisothiazolinone), MCIT (Methylchloroisothiazolinone), Cocamide MEA, O-Phenylphenol & Salts, Diazolidinylurea, Imidazolidinylurea, DMDM Hydantoin, 5-Bromo-5-Nitro-1,3-Dioxane, 2-Bromo-2-Nitropropane- 1,3- Diol, PEG*, Nanoparticles
*Out of our formulas by end of 2022. Undisclosed synthetic fragrances (Products can be formulated with disclosed synthetic fragrances that meet the following two criteria: (1) the synthetic fragrances do not include any of the ingredients of this list and (2) the synthetic fragrances are at a concentration below 1% except fresh fragrances and derivatives (shower gel, Thé body lotion & hand cream, divine oil).
Apply morning and evening to face, neck and décolleté. Follow with Vinoperfect Instant Brightening Moisturizer for better results.
Advice from our Vinotherapists:
To achieve a flawless glow, apply the Serum under your sunscreen before sun exposure.