Cleansing Almond Milk
Cleansing Almond Milk
Our cleansers had a makeover and became VINOCLEAN, a new line of eco-responsible cleansers with vegan and highly natural formulas.
The Cleansing Almond milk gently removes make-up and cleanses the face and eyes, even the most sensitive. Enriched in nourishing sweet almond oil, soothing cornflower water and anti-oxidant polyphenols, it protects the skin from becoming dry. Hydrated, the skin is visibly clearer, softer and more comfortable.
Composed with more than 97% natural origin ingredients, its super-comfortable velvety texture makes application soft and silky.
Its natural sweet almond fragrance makes make-up removal a really enjoyable moment of well-being.
As part of Caudalie's repack revolution, we are committed to Zero Waste packaging by 2022. All packaging will be 100% recycled recyclable or refillable, using less plastic, paper & metal.
- Bottle is made from 100% recycled plastic.
- New bottles in 100% recycled and recyclable plastic*
- 50-tons saving of petrochemical-origin plastic**
- Carbon footprint reduced by 45%**
*Can be recycled only where facilities exist (except for the Instant Foaming Cleanser). No existing recyclable pumps: to be collected by Terracycle in our Boutiques.
**Compared with the former line of Caudalie cleansers and make-up removers.
- 97% natural origin ingredients
- Dermatologically tested
- Ophthalmologically tested
*Excluding multi-material pump dispensers and caps, which can only be recycled through Caudalie Boutiques thanks to the TerraCycle partnership.
- Jojoba oil
- Sweet almond oil : Makes the skin look softer and feel more comfortable, is certified 100% organic and is extracted by cold pressing of almond kernels
- Shea Butter : Fair trade. Rich in vitamins A, D, E, F
- Polyphenols : The most powerful anti-oxidant shield sourced from grape-seeds
Full list of ingredients : INGREDIENTS : AQUA/WATER/EAU, ISOPROPYL ISOSTEARATE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, GLYCERIN, CETYL ALCOHOL, PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS (SWEET ALMOND) OIL, RICINUS COMMUNIS (CASTOR) SEED OIL, SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) SEED OIL, PALMITOYL GRAPE SEED EXTRACT, SODIUM COCOYL GLUTAMATE, CARBOMER, DECYL GLUCOSIDE, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER EXTRACT, MALTODEXTRIN, XANTHAN GUM, POTASSIUM CETYL PHOSPHATE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, TOCOPHEROL, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL, AVENA SATIVA (OAT) KERNEL EXTRACT, CENTAUREA CYANUS FLOWER EXTRACT, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE).(267/019)
The Caudalie no-list :
- Endocrine disruptors: Parabens, Phenoxyethanol, Phthalates, Triclosan, Triclocarban, BHA, Coal Tars, Synthetic azo dyes, 1,4-Dioxane, Formaldehyde, Paraformaldehyde, MIPA, Triethanolamine, Bisphenol A (BPS)
- Harmful for the environment : Nylon, EDTA, Trisodium NTA, Cyclotetrasiloxane, Silicones*, Behentrimonium Chloride, Microplastic Balls*, Octinoxate* Octocrylene, Benzophenones (including Oxybenzone)
- Petrochemicals derivatives : Mineral Oils (Petrolatum, Vaseline, Paraffin, Isoparaffin C10-11, Isododecane, Isohexadecane, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, synthetic waxes, Ceresin, Ozocerite)
- Animal-origin ingredients : Chicken/Bovine Hyaluronic Acid, Pig Collagen, Shark Squalane, Bovine Elastin, Sheep Lanolin, Cochineal, Keratin, Except honey and beeswax
- Irritating ingredients: Sulfates (Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Ammonium lauryl Sulfate), Chlorphenesin, Resorcinol, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydroquinone, Glycol Ethers (including Butoxyethanol, 2-Methoxyethanol, Dipropylene Glycol), Benzalkonium Chloride, MIT(Methylisothiazolinone), MCIT (Methylchloroisothiazolinone), Cocamide MEA, O-Phenylphenol & Salts, Diazolidinylurea, Imidazolidinylurea, DMDM Hydantoin, 5-Bromo-5-Nitro-1,3-Dioxane, 2-Bromo-2-Nitropropane- 1,3- Diol, PEG*, Nanoparticles
*Out of our formulas by end of 2022. Undisclosed synthetic fragrances (Products can be formulated with disclosed synthetic fragrances that meet the following two criteria: (1) the synthetic fragrances do not include any of the ingredients of this list and (2) the synthetic fragrances are at a concentration below 1% except fresh fragrances and derivatives (shower gel, Thé body lotion & hand cream, divine oil).
1. Place three pumps of Cleansing Milk into the palm of your hand or on a cotton pad.
2. Apply to dry skin with your eyes closed and massage in circular movements all over your face, not forgetting your neck.
3. Remove any excess product using a cotton pad and rinse off using a cotton pad soaked in Moisturizing Toner.
Advice from our Vinotherapists:
Mix the Cleansing Almond Milk with the Vinoclean Instant Foaming Cleanser. This 2-in-1 milky foam texture removes makeup and softens in a single step!