Micellar Cleansing Water
Micellar Cleansing Water
Our cleansers had a makeover and became VINOCLEAN, a new line of eco-responsible cleansers with vegan and highly natural formulas.
Composed with 98% natural origin ingredients, the Micellar Water removes make-up and cleanses the face and eyes in one go, while respecting the skin’s natural balance. Bursting with organic Grape Water, it hydrates the skin, even the most sensitive. Skin is clean, soft and comfortable.
Its very fresh fragrance combines notes of mandarin tree blossom, lemon leaf, watermelon and fresh mint.
- New bottles in 100% recycled plastic*
- 50-tons saving of petrochemical-origin plastic**
- Carbon footprint reduced by 45%*
*Can be recycled only where facilities exist. No existing recyclable pumps to be collected by Terracycle in our Boutiques.
**Compared with the former line of Caudalie cleansers and make-up removers.
- 98% natural origin ingredients
- Dermatologically tested
- Ophthalmologically tested
*Excluding multi-material pump dispensers and caps, which can only be recycled through Caudalie Boutiques thanks to the TerraCycle partnership.
- Chamomile : Used for centuries in traditional medicines
- Organic grape water : A plant-based water extracted from grapes and packed full with active ingredients
Full list of ingredients : INGREDIENTS : AQUA/WATER/EAU, GLYCERIN, POLOXAMER 188, VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) FRUIT WATER, HEPTYL GLUCOSIDE, CAPRYL/CAPRAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE, SODIUM LEVULINATE, SODIUM ANISATE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, CHAMOMILLA RECUTITA (MATRICARIA) FLOWER EXTRACT, CITRIC ACID, VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) JUICE, SODIUM BENZOATE, POTASSIUM SORBATE, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE).(067/178)
The Caudalie no-list :
- Clean for skin : Without Parabens, Phenoxyethanol, Phthalates, Triclosan, Triclocarban, BHA, Coal Tars, 1,4-Dioxane, Formaldehyde and formaldehyde-releasing preservatives (Quaternium-15, DMDM Hydantoin, Imidazolidinyl urea, Diazolidinyl urea, Polyoxymethylene urea, Sodium hydroxymethylglycinate, 2-Bromo-2-Nitropropane-1,3-Diol, Glyoxal, Methenamine, 5-Bromo-5-nitro-1,3-dioxane, Nitropropane-1, Formalin, Methanal, Methyl Aldehyde, Methylene Oxide, Paraformaldehyde), Bisphenol A (BPS), Ethyl acrylate, Tetrahydrofurfuryl methacrylate, Trimethylolpropane trimethylacrylate, Carbon black, Lead, Lead acetate, Mercury and derivatives (Thimerosal), Toluene, Acrylamide, Bromostyrene, Styrene and Styrene oxide, nitromusks.
- Non irritating : Without Sulfates (including Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Ammonium lauryl Sulfate), Chlorphenesin, Resorcinol & 2-Methylresorcinol, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydroquinone, Glycol Ethers (including Butoxyethanol, 2-Methoxyethanol, Dipropylene Glycol), Benzalkonium Chloride, MIT (Methylisothiazolinone), MCIT (Methylchloroisothiazolinone), Ethanolamines (Monoethanolamine: MEA, Triethanolamine: TEA, Diethanolamine: DEA, Cocamide DEA, Cocamide MEA, DEA-cetyl phosphate, DEA oleth-3 phosphate, Lauramide DEA, Linoleamide MEA, Myristamide DEA, Oleamide DEA, Stearamide MEA, TEA-lauryl sulfate, MIPA, DEA styrene/acrylates/DVB copolymer), O-Phenylphenol & Salts, Aminomethyl Propanol, PEG*, Potassium hydroxide, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide, Ethyl methacrylate, Butyl methacrylate, Hydroxypropyl methacrylate.
Clean for planet : Without Nylon, EDTA, Trisodium NTA, Cyclotetrasiloxane, Silicones, Behentrimonium Chloride, Exfoliating Microplastic Beads, Octinoxate, Octocrylene, Benzophenones (including Oxybenzone), Methyl methacrylate, Polyacrylamide, Sodium styrene/Acrylates/divinylbenzene copolymer.
Without Mineral Oils (Petrolatum, Vaseline, Paraffin, Isoparaffin C10-11, Isododecane, Isohexadecane, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene*, Synthetic waxes, Ceresin, Ozocerite).
Without Chicken/Bovine Hyaluronic Acid, Pig Collagen, Shark Squalane, Bovine Elastin, Sheep Lanolin, Cochineal, Keratin.
* Out of our formulas by end of 2023.
1. Morning and evening, soak a cotton pad with 4 pumps of Micellar Water.
2. Gently sweep the cotton pad all over your face, not forgetting your neck. Repeat this step if necessary. No need to rinse.
3. To remove eye make-up, leave the cotton pad in place for a few seconds, then sweep it gently downwards and then towards the outside of the eye.