<p>Our cleansers had a makeover and became VINOCLEAN, a new line of eco-responsible cleansers with vegan and highly natural formulas.</p>
<p>This vegan cleansing water removes make-up and cleanses the face in one step. Packed with Grape water to hydrate and soothe even the most sensitive skin, it efficiently removes makeup from the face while protecting its natural moisture barrier. Skin is clean, soft and comfortable.</p>
<p>Its very fresh fragrance combines notes of mandarin tree blossom, lemon leaf, watermelon and fresh mint.</p>
<div class="cms-content-important">Caudalie is committed:
<p>As part of Caudalie's repack revolution, we are committed to Zero Waste packaging by 2022. All packaging will be 100% recycled recyclable or refillable, using less plastic, paper & metal.</p>
<p>- Bottle is made from 100% recycled plastic. <br>
- Bottle is 100% recyclable, pump is recyclable through Terracycle.<br>
- 50-tons of plastic saved*<br>
- Carbon footprint reduced by 45%*</p>
<p><span style="font-size: 12px;">* compared with the former Caudalie cleansers collection</span></p></div>
Our cleansers had a makeover and became VINOCLEAN, a new line of eco-responsible cleansers with vegan and highly natural formulas.
Composed with 98% natural origin ingredients, the Micellar Water removes make-up and cleanses the face and eyes in one go, while respecting the skin’s natural balance. Bursting with organic Grape Water, it hydrates the skin, even the most sensitive. Skin is clean, soft and comfortable.
Its very fresh fragrance combines notes of mandarin tree blossom, lemon leaf, watermelon and fresh mint.
Caudalie is committed:
- New bottles in 100% recycled plastic*
- 50-tons saving of petrochemical-origin plastic**
- Carbon footprint reduced by 45%*
*Can be recycled only where facilities exist. No existing recyclable pumps to be collected by Terracycle in our Boutiques.
**Compared with the former line of Caudalie cleansers and make-up removers.
Removes make-up and cleanses
Leaves the skin soft and comfortable
98% natural-origin ingredients.
Soap-free, formula tested under ophthalmological and dermatological supervision.
And as with all Caudalie products, no parabens, phenoxyethanol, phthalates, mineral oils, PEGs, silicones, sodium laureth sulfates, or animal-derived ingredients are used.
1. Morning and evening, soak a cotton pad with 4 pumps of Micellar Water.
2. Gently sweep the cotton pad all over your face, not forgetting your neck. Repeat this step if necessary. No need to rinse.
3. To remove eye make-up, leave the cotton pad in place for a few seconds, then sweep it gently downwards and then towards the outside of the eye.