Dark Spot Brightening Solution
Dark Spot Brightening Solution
- Dermatologically tested
- Non-comedogenic, non-photosensitising
- Oil free
- 63% color intensity of dark spots*
*Clinical study, dermatological scoring, 91% of 65 volunteers, 56 days.
*Excluding multi-material pump dispensers and caps, which can only be recycled through Caudalie Boutiques thanks to the TerraCycle partnership.
- Olive squalane : Extracted from olive oil
- Viniferine : A highly effective brightening treatment found in grapevine sap
- Niacinamides : Synthetic
Full list of ingredients :
The Caudalie no-list :
- Clean for skin : Without Parabens, Phenoxyethanol, Phthalates, Triclosan, Triclocarban, BHA, Coal Tars, 1,4-Dioxane, Formaldehyde and formaldehyde-releasing preservatives (Quaternium-15, DMDM Hydantoin, Imidazolidinyl urea, Diazolidinyl urea, Polyoxymethylene urea, Sodium hydroxymethylglycinate, 2-Bromo-2-Nitropropane-1,3-Diol, Glyoxal, Methenamine, 5-Bromo-5-nitro-1,3-dioxane, Nitropropane-1, Formalin, Methanal, Methyl Aldehyde, Methylene Oxide, Paraformaldehyde), Bisphenol A (BPS), Ethyl acrylate, Tetrahydrofurfuryl methacrylate, Trimethylolpropane trimethylacrylate, Carbon black, Lead, Lead acetate, Mercury and derivatives (Thimerosal), Toluene, Acrylamide, Bromostyrene, Styrene and Styrene oxide, nitromusks.
- Non irritating : Without Sulfates (including Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Ammonium lauryl Sulfate), Chlorphenesin, Resorcinol & 2-Methylresorcinol, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydroquinone, Glycol Ethers (including Butoxyethanol, 2-Methoxyethanol, Dipropylene Glycol), Benzalkonium Chloride, MIT (Methylisothiazolinone), MCIT (Methylchloroisothiazolinone), Ethanolamines (Monoethanolamine: MEA, Triethanolamine: TEA, Diethanolamine: DEA, Cocamide DEA, Cocamide MEA, DEA-cetyl phosphate, DEA oleth-3 phosphate, Lauramide DEA, Linoleamide MEA, Myristamide DEA, Oleamide DEA, Stearamide MEA, TEA-lauryl sulfate, MIPA, DEA styrene/acrylates/DVB copolymer), O-Phenylphenol & Salts, Aminomethyl Propanol, PEG*, Potassium hydroxide, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide, Ethyl methacrylate, Butyl methacrylate, Hydroxypropyl methacrylate.
Clean for planet : Without Nylon, EDTA, Trisodium NTA, Cyclotetrasiloxane, Silicones, Behentrimonium Chloride, Exfoliating Microplastic Beads, Octinoxate, Octocrylene, Benzophenones (including Oxybenzone), Methyl methacrylate, Polyacrylamide, Sodium styrene/Acrylates/divinylbenzene copolymer.
Without Mineral Oils (Petrolatum, Vaseline, Paraffin, Isoparaffin C10-11, Isododecane, Isohexadecane, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene*, Synthetic waxes, Ceresin, Ozocerite).
Without Chicken/Bovine Hyaluronic Acid, Pig Collagen, Shark Squalane, Bovine Elastin, Sheep Lanolin, Cochineal, Keratin.
* Out of our formulas by end of 2023.
Use the Vinoperfect Brightening Glycolic Essence morning and evening before your Vinoperfect Serum. Apply to cleansed skin using a cotton pad, all over the face and the neck. Avoid the eye contour.
Apply the Vinoperfect Serum morning and evening to the face, neck and décolleté. Leave to absorb before applying your cream.
Apply the Vinoperfect Cream in the morning to the face and neck, alone or after the serum. Avoid the eye contour.
Frequently asked questions
1. Is Vinoperfect Serum suitable for pregnant women?
Yes. The Vinoperfect Serum has been assessed by a toxicologist and is suitable for use during pregnancy.
2. Why should you start using the Vinoperfect Glycolic Essence in your dark-spot correcting routine?
By eliminating dead skin cells, the Vinoperfect Essence multiplies the Vinoperfect Serum’s effectiveness on the skin’s radiance* by 2. (*Instrumental test (Colorimetry), 33 volunteers, 56 days)
3. Can you combine the Vinoperfect Dark Spot Correcting Moisturizer with an SPF50 sunscreen?
Yes, because they complement each other. The Viniferine in the Vinoperfect Day Cream targets existing dark spots, whereas sunscreen prevents new dark spots from appearing.
4. What else can I do to combat dark spots?
Wear sun protection all day long, even when the weather is cloudy, and reapply every 2 hours or if out in the sun for a long time.